An excellent and well-understood method for teaching the horse the “language of the aids” through basic gymnastic exercises. This helps create trust and understanding between horse and rider. The horse can begin understanding contact, leg and rein aids.
Here we begin teaching the “language of the aids.” The horse begins basic gymnastic exercises including flexions, lateral work and transitions.
- Creates trust and understanding between horse and rider
- Begins development of the horse’s understanding of leg and rein aids
- Excellent and well-understood method for teaching the horse contact and acceptance of the bit
- Very successful and kind method for correcting problems with the mouth
- Fearful, spoiled horses respond well to work In Hand
- Lateral work including Shoulder In, Renvers, Travers and Half Pass
- Transitions between gaits